Réedition ancien Collector grade

Réedition ancien Collector grade Empty Réedition ancien Collector grade

Message  pierrickfaure Lun 30 Mar 2020, 19:12

Bonsoir à tous

J’espère que vous vous portez tous bien.

Pour faire suite à un ancien poste de Feder concernant la disparition de nombreux titre de la fameuse maison d'édition Collector grade, l'année 2020 va voir la résurrection de deux livres depuis longtemps déjà épuisé !

Donc ce que j'ai pu sourcer : 

Guns of Dagenham: Lanchester, Patchett, Sterling de Peter Laidler & David Howroyd paru en 1996 et épuisé et surtout introuvable à des prix cohérent.
Visiblement une nouvelle édition va être rééditer sous le nom : A History of the Small Arms Made by the Sterling Armament Company: Excellence in Adversity chez Pen & Sword Military
le nouveau volume fera 336 pages comme le Collector grade.

Sortie prévue en Octobre 2020

Hitler's Garand de Darren Weaver, paru en 2001 et là aussi épuisé et introuvable sans avoir à claquer un gros billet.
Et bien excellente nouvelle car le livre a été complément remanié et paraîtra en 2 volumes (1000 pages en tout !)
Le titre :  Rough Forged: A History and Collector's Guide to German Self-Loading Rifles of WWII.

Source : http://www.historicalparts.com/
"(19 MAR 20) Well, sorry to say the big Tulsa show has been cancelled, so we'll see you all in the Fall. But, while we're all fighting each other during the toilet paper and hand sanitizer Armageddon, I'm pleased to announce that the HG's revision, Rough Forged: A History and Collector's Guide to German Self-Loading Rifles of WWII is almost through layout and editing and should be at the printer soon. I've approved cover concept above. We'll launch the facebook page and website page in the next few weeks: www.frontsightpostpublishing.com, and will begin taking pre-orders in late summer. Email me if you want to be on the list. Two volumes, color, ca. 1000 pages with many hundreds of images, price TBD as will still need to firm up the printing quote. ISBN is already set 978-1-7342359-0-6. More to follow as the project unfolds!

(01 FEB 20) Just back from Houston, have a spectacular K.43, late Radom with wooden grips, SS PPK, Polizei PP and other great finds on links to the left. They won't last long! OK, update on Hitler's Garands revision: This will be a two-volume set, color, ca. 1,000 pages and 1,200 illustrations. New Title: Rough Forged: A History and Collector's Guide to German Self-Loading Rifles of WWII. The book is in editing now, and I travel each week to meet with the editor and go over chapters. In the meantime, send me your name and email, and I will put you on the list to receive updates and opportunities for advance sales. Everything is on schedule for Fall 2020 release, should go to the printer in Summer. Super excited, and I hope you'll be pleased with our efforts!

Et bien sur il y a aussi le Proud Promise de Jean Huon ressortie et déjà disponible chez Crepin Leblond sous le titre : Le Mas 49 ET LES FUSILS SEMI-AUTOMATIQUES FRANCAIS

Bon si l'année 2020 à pas spécialement bien commencée, il y a tout de même de bonne nouvelle.

Prenez bien soin de vous
pierrickfaure
pierrickfaure
Membre
Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas