G3 Clone in .22lr

5 participants

G3 Clone in .22lr Empty G3 Clone in .22lr

Message  MarkF Sam 15 Juil 2017, 18:29

Sorry for writing in English but I do not speak France.
If this is the wrong section please move it.
Hello to all lovers of the H&K G3.
Maybe you know that around 10 years ago a German manufacturer of a semiauto civil G3-clone also made and sold a semiauto G3-rimfire-version, a semiauto G3-clone in .22lr. I do not know the exact number, but there were only some dozend of the rimfire-G3. This model is no longer produced a long time and also will not be produced in future due to the legal situation in Germany, where rimfire-rifles with the visual appearance of fullauto-war-weapons are forbidden for the very large majority of legal fireweapon-owner (sport-shooter). So in Germany there is no market for this lovely rimfire-rifles which visual imitate M16, AK, G3, HK416, F1 etc.
But I am collecting this kind of rifles, want this rimfire-G3 and the said manufacturer told me, that he would produce this semiauto rimfire-G3 again in a small number when I would order and buy all this rifles, at minimum 10 specimen. Of course I want and need only one rimfire-G3 and so I am looking for 9 other people who also would like to buy and own one of this really rare semiauto rimfire-G3. 
Until I have the binding o.k. of this at minimum 9 people and can get into serious negotiations with the manufacturer I only can guess the delivery time with 1 year and the price incl. German export-fee and shipping around 1.500 to 1.600 Euro. To make it as cheap as possible I would do the export as private person (I am NOT a dealer) but French buyer has to obtain the French import-license as mandatory condition for export by their own, of course.
Seriously interest people should contact me with pm for discussing further details.

Dernière édition par MarkF le Sam 15 Juil 2017, 19:11, édité 1 fois

MarkF
Membre
Membre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

G3 Clone in .22lr Empty Re: G3 Clone in .22lr

Message  gonfaron Sam 15 Juil 2017, 19:00

The actual and usual french law denied us the right to posess an automatic rifle, first, and second if semi automatic there should not be more than ten cartridges in the magazine and finally it will also have the look of a military weapon ....It will need an official authorization......i don't know where you're living but you are one of those free lucky shooter,for sure ! Very Happy G3 Clone in .22lr 72113
gonfaron
gonfaron
Futur pilier
Futur pilier

Message  MarkF Sam 15 Juil 2017, 19:10

In this case I am acting as licensed collector.
Of course the rimfire-G3 is semiauto only. 
If the mag must be limited to 10 cartridges - no problem. This is the same limitation in Germany for semiauto used by sport-shooter.
And as far as I know you can also own rimfire-rifles with the appearance of military rifles. So you can own rimfire-versions of F1, M16, HK416 ... I have already bought this kind of rifles in/from France.
And, honestly said, I do not have to care about the details of the French law - it is difficult enough to know the German weapon- and export-law. This is the duty of the buyer. If he wants this rimfire-G3 he has to tell me what must be changed to get and own legally in France and he has to obtain his French import-license.  I only can export when I get the French import license, this is a mandatory condition for obtaining my export-license. And if there should be now way to own this rifle in France and so no one who would like to join in this project - sad.

MarkF
Membre
Membre

Message  Baccardi Sam 15 Juil 2017, 20:52

Bien... bon... on a quand même une règle sur TCAR: c'est un forum francophone, alors, please to read in french sinon, on va devoir un pru verrouiller, merci de votre compréhension G3 Clone in .22lr 72113

------------------------

"Laudamus veteres sed nostris utimur annis "
Baccardi
Baccardi
Administrateur
Administrateur

G3 Clone in .22lr Empty re

Message  joselito Sam 15 Juil 2017, 21:42

Ce là dit , ça peut être une bonne idée pour perfectionner mon Anglais......rasta

------------------------

G3 Clone in .22lr Img_3510
joselito
joselito
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message  Joel_ Sam 15 Juil 2017, 22:34

It won't be an easy task. First, in France, there isn't such thing as a "collector licence". When you collect and want to have C category guns, you have to have either a hunting permit, or a shooting licence. Regarding quantities, there is no limit. Pretty simple. Importing from Germany too. Done it many times.

Now, speakiing of these G3 clones, it's another story. Here, these kind of rifles are classified in the B category, only available to licenced shooters after going through some red tape.

There is a limit of 12 guns, each and every one of them requiring an authorization, to be renewed (with the same administrative hassle)  every 5 years.

Depending on the region of France where you live, having one of these authorizations can take between several weeks to months.

Anyway, I think you will get a much broader audience on this board (the biggest french one on guns and shooting) : http://www.tirmaillyforum.com/

Good luck. Wink

Edit : I just saw you already posted on tirmailly too. I will copypaste there too.

------------------------

G3 Clone in .22lr 3386325084d572ee7e1535
Joel_
Joel_
Pilier du forum
Pilier du forum

Message  MarkF Sam 15 Juil 2017, 23:51

Joel_ a écrit:... Now, speakiing of these G3 clones, it's another story. Here, these kind of rifles are classified in the B category, only available to licenced shooters after going through some red tape. ...

Merci pour l'explication. Il est plus facile que pour les tireurs sportifs allemands. Comme expliqué tireurs sportifs en Allemagne ne peut pas avoir les clones G3 à .22LR.

Une autre discussion n'est pas nécessaire Toute personne intéressée peut me envoyer un pm.

Traduction par traducteur google

MarkF
Membre
Membre